Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Say Whaaa?

I don't know if you remember my first post about things I have heard coming out of my mouth lately, but here's another one!  I've had this saved as a draft and have been adding to it for a couple of months (when I've remember to). Here you go, simply for your enjoyment. 

"Hey! I don't care if you are a bird, that's fine, but please don't get so loud."

"Leave the lizard ALONE. Now." (I was referring to Kohen, who apparently was subject to the big boys imaginations.)

"Yay! You did great! Yes, now you may have some poo-poo candy."

"That's enough, stop arguing! That is neither loving or kind. Oh... I see... Well, please tell your toys that they need to be loving and kind also and that we don't talk to people like that."

"Why did you do that? I am not a napkin." (as Tristan repeats me from across the room, giggling... 'Momma's not a napkin.')

"Yes, baby. It will get dark later today just like it does everyday."

"Son, cover your mouth when you cough. Okay, next time you need to use your own arm... not mine."

"I've been looking for that sword!" (referring to my spatula that had been missing for a week.)

"Well, Buzz Lightyear has to obey momma too."

"Feet do not go in your mouth. Or on your tongue."


What are some things you've heard coming out of your mouth lately??

1 comment:

  1. "DO NOT WRAP YOUR TRUKEY AROUND YOUR FEET!!" - This was said today at lunch time.

    Glad I'm not the only one saying things like this during the day. Loved the blog!

    ReplyDelete