Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Say what?

Some things I have heard coming out of my mouth lately...

"No, Mommy doesn't have another baby in her tummy right now. I'm glad you want more brothers but not yet. No, you and Peyton do not have babies in your tummy. No you don't. Because boys can't have babies, only mommies can. Nope, not daddy either."

"Do not lick your brother!"

"Peyton, Mommy doesn't have a peepee. No sir, you may not see. Yes, you have a peepee. And Daddy. And Tristan. And Kohen. No, I do not have a peepee. No, you may not see. Go in there and let me finish going potty by myself! No, I do not. Now, go."

"What are you chewing on???"

"I know you went potty yesterday but you need to go again... today."

"Peyton, pl... Oh, excuse me. I'm sorry. Buzz, please get another bite."

"No baby, we don't need a puppy. Because we have a Kohen. Yes, he's kind of like a puppy."

"Where did you get that?! Eeeeewwww! No, that is not playdough that is a booger. And we do not play with boogers!"

"Can you say, Momma? Yes, Dada Dada. I know you can say that!"

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the laughs Babe! Please keep writing, I love it.


    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best thing I've read all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I laughed out loud as I read this! That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...Life with all boys...Gotta love it! Enjoyed this...Brought back memories! Kim Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a version of all those things have come out of my mouth! Gotta love life with boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the things we say as mamas. "do NOT bite the dog!" ya'll still coming over tomorrow? looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I babysat a friend's little boy one time when Abby was about 18 mos to 2 yrs...I don't remember exactly. When I went to change his diaper, Abby came over and was watching. Suddenly, she started freaking out and nearly crying saying, "He's broken! Mommy, he's broken!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha!! I told Seth that I wasn't ready for him to get bigger. He makes me laugh...daily! These ages are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete