That was adorable!!! The entire time I was thinking, "man, she's putting all other moms to shame...look at those kids cook!" But that had to be the cutest thing ever!! Congrats!!!!! :)
Thanks everybody!! We are excited about this little blessing God has surprised us with! And we ALL had fun putting together our announcement :) Baby Davis #4 is due October 13th, 2011.
Sorry its taken me so long to comment - but the video turned out ADORABLE! The boys did such a great job! Can't wait to find out what Davis No.4 is!!! Love you girl! And CONGRATULATIONS again!!! Now you need to post the video of telling Brandon! :)
That was the cutest! but i have to admit at the end i was like what? I just saw her yesterday... Did i miss something?!?! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was adorable!!! The entire time I was thinking, "man, she's putting all other moms to shame...look at those kids cook!" But that had to be the cutest thing ever!! Congrats!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute video! I love seeing these videos. maybe you should contact Our daughter Katherine and get it on her Cookin' with Kat computer show!
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin' cute! Clay and I loved it!! Congratulations =) When are you due in October? We are due October 9th!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Davis family!!!! That was a great creative way to inform us of the upcoming blessing. Tony and I are so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks everybody!! We are excited about this little blessing God has surprised us with! And we ALL had fun putting together our announcement :)
ReplyDeleteBaby Davis #4 is due October 13th, 2011.
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS to you all!! Love and praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteKristi Rhodes
Sorry its taken me so long to comment - but the video turned out ADORABLE! The boys did such a great job! Can't wait to find out what Davis No.4 is!!! Love you girl! And CONGRATULATIONS again!!! Now you need to post the video of telling Brandon! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Leanna!! Love the video and can't wait to find out what you are having!
ReplyDelete