Fishing with Deeda.
Brandon graduated this May! It was an awesome day of celebration that we shared with friends and family! I am so proud of him for sticking it out through jobs, ministry, marriage, 3 children and lots of miles between!
These next few pictures crack me up... This is a perfect example of what it's like taking pictures with little boys.
(The good one where everyone is looking. You have to be quick to get this one.)
Family breakfast.
Kohen over the summer months has learned to sit up, crawl, stand up and cruise while holding onto things! Look out world... here he comes!
Ok, this picture requires an explanation.
I walked in the kitchen to see T, holding the refrigerator open. He was talking quietly and moving his head engaged in conversation. When he saw me coming he quickly closed the door and gave me the I'm-not-so-innocent look. My mind is reeling. What in the world was he doing?! So I asked him. He said, "Oh, nothing." I'm thinking (Mmm hmm... I saw the look. Clearly "nothing" was not what he was doing.) So I decided to change my question based on hearing him when I walked in. "Who were you talking to?" The light bulb came on, "OH! I was talking to Larry." (again, my mind is reeling... Who?!?) Then he opens the fridge and I see a cucumber standing up between the gallon of milk and juice bottle. "See Mom, it's Larry!"
Who knew... Larry the cucumber lives in our refrigerator!
Who knew... Larry the cucumber lives in our refrigerator!
Pirates.

Bubble Day at our local Library. T loved being in the giant bubble! P, liked watching T in the giant bubble but didn't think it was for him.
KK reading to the boys. We loooove KK and have been so blessed to have her with us most of the summer!
T.R.O.U.B.L.E. The first (and only to date) bath with all 3 boys. I think I was jumping the gun on this one.
But clearly they survived (and so did Mommy). Here they are in their Toy Story bath towels.
(Thanks KK and JooJoo!)
The daddy playground.
This is where I spend most of my time, however. I did not "pop out of the water". I didn't even get dragged out of the water! But I had fun trying!
We all had a blast.
Swimming!
Ko, loved the zoo! Not as much as he loves his Daddy though.
"Wook at that Peyton!"
One of my favorite parts of going to the zoo was watching how much the boys wanted to experience it together! They were constantly showing each other the next animal and making sure the other one saw what they were seeing. It was precious.
One of my favorite parts of going to the zoo was watching how much the boys wanted to experience it together! They were constantly showing each other the next animal and making sure the other one saw what they were seeing. It was precious.
This was my favorite picture of the day. Aunt Kayla & Peyton.
We had such a great time!















I'm so late to the game I'm afraid I'm gonna flood your blog for a few days... I can't believe how old your boys are. Seems like a year ago I was visiting you guys in Fairfield riding in Brandon's old whatever-that-vehicle-was up to watch him show his pigs. Do you remember that? Anyways, what a blessing to see your happy little family growing.
ReplyDelete