Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

One more thing...

Today at naptime much like every day at naptime, I prayed with the boys before putting them down. I let them pray and then I pray. Peyton's prayers are short and sweet, "Thank God for Mommy and Daddy. In Jesus name, Amen." Tristan's prayers are seldom short but always precious. Today's consisted of... "Thank you God for, Daddy and Mommy and Tristan and Peyton and KK and JooJoo. Thank you for my bow and Daddy's bow and shooting outside. And for Daddy going to mow the grass. Thank you God that we can know you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen." I kissed his head and as I started to walk off, he grabbed my hand and said "Oh, Mommy! I forgot something. Can I pray for one more thing?"
Of course I said yes and this is what I he needed to pray for...

"Thank you God for all the bugs.

1. the mosquitoes

2. the ladybugs

3. the crickets

4. the ants

5. the butterflies

6. the grasshoppers

7. the ladybugs

8. the stink bugs

9. the june bugs

10. the rollypoley bugs

11. the spiders

12. and the crabs

Thank you God that we can know you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen."

I'm so thankful that he is thankful.

Lord, help me be thankful for everything. Even the bugs... and crabs. :)

1 comment: