So, now what?? Am I finished posting the things I feel I'm a little behind at? Am I now ready to start blogging about #4 when he arrives in just a couple days?? No... Not quite. But, I did get quite a bit covered with my blog nesting that I otherwise would not have finished before this little man is born. Maybe I can get one or two more posts in before he gets here!
All 3 boys are attending Parent's Day Out this Fall! The week before school started, we made a count down so they could cut rings off each morning and count down to their first day of school.
They love when we do any kind of count down! Here is Tristan showing that there were only 2 days left!!
Breakfast on the first day of school. They were so excited, I was surprised they even ate!
Lunchboxes, Nap mats and Backpacks... Ready to go!
As you can see... They couldn't wait to get out the door!
Daddy walking his boys to school.
I'm not so sure Kohen quite understood what was going on, or if he understands even now after going to school for 6-ish weeks really. But he was very excited to be doing what his big brothers were doing! Whatever that was...
Peyton, knew very well that he was going to get to go to school just like Tristan did last year. He is excited to be "so big" like his big brother. Are you catching the trend going on here?
And of course here's the Old Pro, Tristan. He was excited about going back to school but not very excited to have a different teacher, classroom and even class mates. But, he quickly got over that once he got in his classroom and lost in the excitement of it all.
This was right before we dropped them off. I am excited for them and myself at this point. Maybe a little
emotional thanks to pregnancy hormones and yada yada. But about 45
minutes after this picture was taken I was back at the house and was a
little unnerved at just how quiet our house was without the boys. Then I
quickly accepted a lunch date invitation from my husband and some
friends and filled my time until the crazies were out of school.
By
the way, I have since learned to enjoy my time while they are at school
and have spent most of the two days a week for 6-ish weeks getting
ready for our 4th little crazy!
A proud momma and her boys.
My handsome man and all his look-a-likes.
Kohen meeting his teacher, Mrs. Ashley. Not sure if you can see it but
he's not too sure about her at first glance. He has since fallen in love
with her, calls her "Mish Ashee" and it is so stinking cute.
He also quickly adjusted once he saw familiar faces of some of his little friends he usually sees in the nursery.
Oh and I'm sure snack-time helped make him feel comfortable too. :)
Here is Tristan and Peyton's class at Circle Time.
T & P are actually in the same class this year. They have the boys and girls split up so they can teach based on the way boys learn and girls learn so differently. So, Mrs. Mistie is their very brave all boy teacher. Our boys just love Mrs. Mistie and have really enjoyed being in her class. They always come home telling me how they got dirty that day and how they used their hands when they got to learn about whatever they were studying. I mean, they get to get dirty at school and not get in trouble for it! How fun is that?!?
Well, that's a wrap for the First Day of School. I am headed to bed with hopes of putting up one more post tomorrow. Which just happens to be a pretty big day..... ;)








I LOVE READING your blogs! You are such a good writer and well your kiddos they are ADORABLE! I love how you took individual pics of each of them!
ReplyDelete