Well... It's almost that time, the time when we'll get to find out if we're having a Boy or Girl! "Pink or Blue Day" (as we call it) is supposed to be sometime in June and I just can't wait!
The boys have still kept their very strong opinions: T says girl. P says boy. Kohen says baby (something tells me he's right). And Brandon, for the FIRST TIME in any of my pregnancies wants a girl. He hasn't said if he actually thinks we're having a girl, but he's hoping. I'm not leaning one way or the other really, I'm just ready to know what to plan for!
In honor of the time at hand, I thought it would be fun to post a poll and see what YOU think we'll be having! So here's what to do:
Vote right over here on the sidebar ➔
Then post a comment on this post and tell me what you think we're having!
I can't wait to hear what you think!
Happy voting :)
I am not sure but I think boy...although, I am hoping PINK!
ReplyDeleteBabe,
ReplyDeleteI just can't vote!!!! I'm not sure what I "think" it is.... You are right in that I want a girl. I'd like to explain why....
It happened one day when L and I were with her parents. I was sitting and observing L and her mom, they were talking and laughing and just enjoying each others company. It was cool to see and as I was staring at my wonderful wife I began to think(like I often do) about all the amazing things about her that I love! I love her eyes, her kindness, her passion, her desire for truth, her soft but tough skin... I was thinking about how awesome of a mom she is to our 3 little guys. The way she holds them, feeds them, praises them, corrects them, plays with them and the way that I know she would die for them. I thought about how great she does at discipline... Not perfect but dang close, consistent and patient, with love she deals quickly and doesnt loose her temper(she might think that she looses her mind some times but not her temper) I was standing there observing my wonderful wife, my Godly Proverbs 31 lady who loves and respects me even when I'm an idiot.... Who takes care of me in every way. I was thinking about how much God has truly blessed me and then I looked at Debbie(L's mom) and thought about how for the past 8-10 years that I've known MAMMA DEB she has been all the same things that I love about my Leanna. I thought... "my mother-in-law is a Titus 2 Lady! She is the example that my wife follows. L looks like her, laughs like her, sings like her, loves like her, prays like her and serves like her! Deb has taught my wife what it is to be a women after God's heart. Deb taught Leanna what true beauty is and that it did not come from a store, a bottle or a bag! But that it came from an understanding of her identity in JESUS THE CHRIST!!!
Sitting there it hit me! .... Leanna needs to pass this on! She needs to give out what she has received! My wife is a God fearing women who Loves God and loves people... She learned it from her mom and I have confidence that she will teach it to our daughter/ daughters!
Momma Deb, thank you! Teddy, thank you more! I love you and look forward to the day that God blesses us with a mini-you! You have come from a legacy and will leave one also!
Well, we are honsetly hoping that you might break the cycle and get a girl. Then there might be hope for me!
ReplyDeletehaha, you posted this on my birthday!!!:)
ReplyDelete