Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Sweet Dreams?

This morning:

T, "Momma, can we talk about dreams?"

Me, "Sure, we can talk about dreams! Did you have any dreams last night?"

T, "No, not last night."

Me, "No? Well, what dreams do you want to talk about?"

T, "Well, just sometimes I have dreams."

Me, "Why don't you tell me about them? I would love to hear about your dreams. Are they good dreams?"

T, "Well, sometimes they are good but, but sometimes they're scary."

Me, "That's not fun. The good thing is they are just dreams. What kind of dreams baby?"

T, "Well... There was a monster in my closet and he just wanted to eat me. Then the other monster in the closet was eating all our clothes! There was a monster outside eating the cars. And one was trying to eat everybody. And one that was trying to eat the bugs. Mommy, I like bugs. I love to catch bugs. So he was just trying to eat them and I just told him 'No, you can't eat the bugs!' So I just spanked him and then, and then he cried like this... 'Ehhhhaaahhaaa!' "

Me, "Wow T. That is a wild dream!"

T, "Yes, but he didn't eat the bugs anymore."

Me, "Well, I imagine not."

:)

2 comments:

  1. haha the stories you post about the boys always bring humor to my day! They are too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! This was a great post. I love reading y'alls conversations =)

    ReplyDelete