But while it is still cool we decided to visit the Pumpkin Patch!
It was so nice out and the pumpkin patch was full as you can see.
The boys quickly got a wagon and started loading it up with pumpkins...
They had so much fun! And no, we did not buy all the pumpkins they loaded! We'd have pumpkins (and gourds) running out our ears!
Then it was time to take pictures... dun dun dun. I had to add the theme music. You know, there are just some things in life I could do without. And trying to get that perfect shot is one I kind of love and hate at the same time! I love to take pictures of my boys, they are the most beautiful children I know (except for yours of course). But for some reason when the camera comes out my patience isn't always enough! But the truth is what you see and what I usually get is TRUE to life. None of that fake stuff! You know what I mean... everyone sitting still with your little smiles on, pretending that your mom didn't make you wear the hat that is on your head! (yes this was a real life moment for me... more than once) So what we have is LIFE and I love it...
This was actually the first one I took and I was impressed! But (of course) not satisfied. So we go on...
Tristan decides to "help". Luckily, he still had all of his fingers after such a brave attempt to get Peyton to "Wook at Momma."
I can only laugh! What is this face??? And of course Peyton is sweetly saying, "cheese."
Tristan is getting a little crazy with his "CHEESE!".

And... we're done. (note Tristan still perfecting his "cheese")
Thankfully we had some good friends there with us, Brian and Kendall and their sweet baby boy, Adley. We took turns taking each other's family pumpkin patch pictures! So here we go again...
Getting set up.
This was the first and best of our family pumpkin patch pics. Thank you Kendall for your excellent photography! I will share the rest because they are like I said earlier, true to life.
See... these are the moments I want to remember. Us being truly... us.




I really love the way you say all that you say Baby. It is really good. That was alot of fun!!! The boys had a blast and Leanna and I really love being outside with the cool breeze blowing and the warm sun shining.
ReplyDeleteBrandon
Yall are such a sweet family! And we cant wait to meet little Kohen!! We had fun with yall! The pics are adorable! And yes - I think I need to learn all that you said in this blog - the pics that you get are best when the represent true life - rather than worrying about everything being so perfectly posed! Thanks for taking pics of us....haha and working on getting the perfect posed pic for me!
ReplyDelete