I am finally breaking my hiatus from blog world. It's been 6 months to-the-day since my last post. I have to admit, even though only a little, I am ashamed. But it's not like I've been doing nothing for these past 6 months! Regardless, I am ready to get back to my semi-consistent attempt at being a blogger. :)
So, would you like to meet my little hiatus? This is a post I had saved as a draft and not actually posted back at the end of last year. Why? You ask... I have no idea. But here is Grayson's Blog Debut:
10 new fingers...
10 little toes...
And all 10 pounds of him!
Seriously!!!
Grayson McKinley Davis
Born October 14, 2011 at 11:19am
10 pounds 2.4 ounces 23 inches
The whole process of my labor and his birth was a wonderful experience. I jokingly said I wanted to "get my monies worth" out of my epidural if I was able to get one and I can honestly say, I definitely got my monies worth! More than the nearly pain-free, 4ish hour labor and 3ish pushes to get to finally meet our little Love... I enjoyed having my husband and mom there to join in on the experience. It was a precious time that I will cherish the memories of forever.
Yes, we're in love.
And we're not the only ones...
(first family photo)
Big Brother, Kohen
Bigger Brother, Peyton
Biggest Brother, Tristan
Momma & her Gray
Daddy whispering sweet words to his boy
Oh sweet little Gray, we love you so much and are so glad you finally joined our craziness!





I'm glad you're blogging again! You have an absolutely beautiful family and I enjoy watching them grow from afar. Your family and extended family will always hold a special place in the hearts of those in my family.
ReplyDeleteGray sure is a cutie! I sure do love and miss the Davis family! I can't believe we haven't met Grayson!!!
ReplyDelete