A few weekends ago, Brandon spent his weekend on a hunt. He went out to a ranch in West Texas and worked with a ministry that takes young students out on hunts and spends the weekend pouring into them spiritually. It really couldn't get any better to him than that: Ministry AND hunting?! Wow. He had a great time.
Prior to him going we had been having an ongoing debate about both of us wanting to get some new earbuds and who really needed them most. You see, I washed a pair of earbuds (his) that he had left in his pullover pocket. Okay, so I might have neglected to check the pocket but regardless, they were washed.
Surprisingly, even after the earbuds were washed, they still work! Crinkled, curly and all. They work. But he wanted new ones.
The earbuds I have been using aren't the most comfortable and the left ear piece is a little broken. So I wanted new ones.
We were talking on the phone while he's on his way to his weekend-ministry-hunt and he tells me before he left he bought some new earbuds. He bragged about how he got a heck of a deal and only spend $6 on them! He was soooo impressed with himself for finding them. Punk. Well, I pretended to be happy for him. And I got over it and went on, enjoying my weekend with family.
Fast forward to him coming back. I asked him about his weekend, the youth, the hunts, etc. Then I asked how he liked his new earbuds.
He says, "Yes, I like them... it's just... well... I didn't realize when I bought them that they were 'BlingBuds'."
Trying not to crack a smile I ask, "And what exactly are 'BlingBuds'?"
And then he showed me...
Brandon wearing his "BlingBuds"
It was then I completely lost it, "Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
It doesn't get much better than that. Does it?
Oh and by the way... he still uses them.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! Go Brandon!
ReplyDeleteLove it!