Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

mischief and mayhem



mischief |ˈmis ch if|
noun
playful misbehavior or troublemaking, esp. in children



caught.



red (or in this case, white)



handed.







my "helper".



mayhem |ˈmāˌhem|
noun
violent or damaging disorder; chaos




the one cabinet without child locks.



toilet paper.



meet 9 mo old.



oh yes, he did.



this was the day i had changed the roll.



of course.

5 comments:

  1. Too much cuteness, all the way around... I love you guys!!!! Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...girl I am convinced we could destroy a small country if we put our kids together!!! But Oh the joys of motherhood!! LouAnn Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Funny! Fortunately Isaiah hasn't discovered the toilet paper yet but he loves the cabinets. The girls (Emma especially) are the ones who think they need to make a trickle of potty and wipe it with 5 squares of paper then make a trickle more and wipe more and make a trickle more.... and use the whole roll on one potty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad it happens to people besides us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture is priceless. I mean, they're all precious but the look of pride on his face - WOW! Adorable lil' rascal. :)

    ReplyDelete