Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

This little boy is growing growing growing! I can't believe how time flies more and more with each child. He is 3 months old. 3 months old!

We went to the Dr this past week for his 2 month well visit and shots (didn't get in sooner because of insurance mumbo jumbo). He got a clean bill of health! When the Dr walked in I was feeding Kohen (under my nursing cover) and so he looked over Tristan who was there to follow up on an ear infection we have been fighting (it was still infected and we are working on the 3rd round of antibiotics in 6 weeks). When I finished feeding Kohen and sat him up, The Dr saw how big he was and said "I guess you haven't had any trouble with nursing... " Haha! He kept saying, "Man, he is a big boy!"


I took this pic when we got home from the Dr. This is one of my favorite outfits on him!

He weighed 15 lbs and 12 oz (in the 95%) and was 26 in long (in the 97%). A big boy for sure!

His little personality is also growing and developing. He is liking tummy time more and more (something he HATED at first). One of his favorite toys is a deer rattle that can clip on his carseat or any other place we prop him, he coos and smiles at it like it's his little buddy. It is sweet to watch him! Of course his favorite toys are his big brothers. He spends a lot of time trying to stay focused on them as they zip by!

Another new developement... He is losing his beautiful brown hair! His Full head of hair is now resembling the head of a 50 year old man. Sigh. It will probably all come back blonde like his brothers. Even though I am sad that it probably won't be brown anymore I am thankful that unlike the 50 year old man, it WILL grow back!

That is my short update on KoKo. More on the big boys soon... Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute boy! I can't wait to get to spend more time with him!! You have beautiful kids!! =D
    -Kayla-

    ReplyDelete