It's been 3 weeks and a day since this beautiful baby entered our lives. Kohen Miles was born on November 14, 2009 at 3:14am. He weighed in at 9lbs 9oz and was 22in long. He is beautiful. He has all 10 fingers and 10 toes, I checked (since Nanny and Uncle Jeff weren't there to count them). He likes life outside of mommy's tummy and I am so glad! Because I would hate to try to put him back!
He had and still has a full head of dark brown hair and blue eyes. He reminds me of his brothers at times with different faces he makes. But over all, he's just Kohen.
Big brothers Tristan and Peyton are so proud! They love their Kohen.
In the hospital Tristan asked Kohen while holding him for the first time, "What do you think about your mom?" He often tells me "Mom, I like Kohen."
Peyton says when referring to holding Kohen, "Inna hold it!" He also likes to point him out any time he sees him, "It's Tonen!" (yes, Tonen) And every time Kohen makes any noise P says, "Bless you!"
Life with 3 is fun and exhausting! But most of all just so full! I sleep when I can and shower when they sleep. So often I decide to go to bed without a shower because sleep is takes precedence over cleanliness in some cases. Brandon and I have already expressed to each other that we must be crazy and in the same breath say "But I love it."
I would love to blog more and post more pictures because he has changed so much already but naptime has just ended and I have little boys coming in saying, "Good morning Mommy!" (it's nearly 4 in the afternoon) So this is it for now. Until next time... this is Sleepless in Beaumont signing off.

You go girl!! I'm finding it's hard to chase after two, but you're going strong with three!! : )
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Christmas!!!! It's going to be fun with all the children and babies!
Give everyone hugs and kisses from all of us here.
Love you!
~Kari
AWWW What a great post! You are such an amazing Mom! I am glad I can watch and learn from you! :) Kohen is adorable! Congrats again! We love you guys! And hope and pray that your sleepless nights will turn into restful ones soon!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete