Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Superman

I mentioned in my last post about being sick a lot with this pregnancy. And though I don't want to harp on it I want you to know I have been v.e.r.y sick. Like any time I'm not asleep... sick.

I have not had the motivation to do much of anything. You know like take care of my husband, two kids, the house and the dog? Ok maybe not the dog. But truly I have had a rough time with this and God has given much Grace to me. And he's also given me another beautiful gift... my husband.

My Superman has been amazing these past 6 weeks. He has given baths, done laundry, dishes, put sheets on the bed more than twice, put the kids to bed, taken the kids so I could have a break, fixed dinner, mopped, vacuumed... this list goes on. You may be thinking in your head... Doesn't he ever do stuff around the house? Yes he does help out a lot at the house but lately he's done so So SOOO much more!

Many evenings (my roughest times) I have fallen asleep on our couch and he's moved me to our bed. Or fixed me a bowl of cereal, glass of ch-milk, or gotten me a pickle when ever I've asked. 
(not all at once, I'm pregnant but not that sick!!) 

I just wanted to say thank you to him and tell you... who ever you are reading this that I am so thankful for my husband and his selfless acts. He has been a beautiful picture of Christ's love for his Bride. I have seen it and I know our boys have as well.

Thank you baby, I love you!

4 comments:

  1. What to go Brandon. Keep it up! Your boys will truly benefit from seeing this! Leanna hope you feel better. I got sicker with each kid. Love you, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant Way! not What!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very glad that brandon is helping out so much- russ was always so gracious to help (he still is a great helper, but thankfully i'm not pregnant sick!) keep growing that sweet baby! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see someone has discovered aquapoppy! Blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete