Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Chunky Monkey

My Sweet baby is 1! His birthday was this past Friday and we celebrated Saturday afternoon with a party. We often call him our Chunky Monkey so I thought a Monkey theme for his party would be perfect. And boy was I right! It was great!

We had a house full of family and friends here to celebrate with us. There are people that couldn't make it to the party that we wish could've been here but if they had been here I'm not sure where we would've put them!

My friend Laura came over Friday and helped me make the cakes. We ended up recruiting my brother-in-law David to help with decorating the cakes. They turned out so cute!

Here are some of the pictures from the party!!





It was a blast! I am so proud of how it all turned out. We had guests over for the weekend on top of the party! My sis and her hubby came in Thursday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon. Brandon's parents and sisters came in Saturday and stayed through Sunday afternoon as well. It was good seeing family, we have missed being so close that we can see them more often.

I also want to say I am SO PROUD of my Hubby! He finished putting the swing set up (see in the above pics) the morning of the party! He wanted to have it ready and he did! I love you Bear, you're the best!

Thank you to all who came and for all the great gifts! We are so blessed.


3 comments:

  1. Peyton is getting so big....he is gorgeous! Looks like ya'll had a great day. Love the monkey cakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The B-Day party was so great. Some of our very best friends were there and we had a great time. Leanna worked her behind off getting ready and with some help from Laura W. they got it all done. It was all good. David helped decorate the cakes and Pac-Man ate his up!!! I love my family and God has been so good to me. I love you Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are too cute! I finally responded to your tag!

    ReplyDelete