Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everybody say, "Cheese!"

I know I am overdue for an update on how things are going around here since the move. Over the past few weeks we have gotten more and more settled. There are still a few boxes here and there, but for the most part we are settled in. This house is becoming more like home. But something hit me this week... I looked up from unpacking and situating and realized... It's Christmastime!

You're thinking, "Hello! Duh, just like it comes every year..." I know, I know. But this year it really crept up on me.

I'm sitting here drinking a cup of hot peppermint cocoa (yum) and thinking about the many things I would like to get accomplished this holiday season: Christmas pictures and cards, Advent Calendar (yes, I know I'm late), Gifts, make Kohen a stocking, get and decorate a tree... my list goes on. One thing I can cross off of my list is trying to figure out where I'm going to get my Christmas cards done because I'm using... Shutterfly!

They have a HUGE selection of Photo cards! I have always been impressed with their quality of products no matter what the item. They have great gift ideas like... Calendars, Photo books (which are my favorite, by the way) and they even have mugs! And much more!

Here are some of my favorite designs out of this years Christmas photo card collection...




Aren't they adorable?! But don't you worry... I'm saving my very favorite for our card that we will be sending out. I wouldn't ruin a surprise like that. ;)

You should check out their website and look for great deals like, "Buy one get one free" or "30% off of cards" or even free shipping! If you sign up as a member you get these great little emails about awesome one day deals! Also free online photo storage! (I am a big fan of the members perks)

Oh, before I forget... they are doing this amazing Christmas promotional right now for us bloggers. If you're a blogger and interested in receiving 50 FREE photo cards then you should check this out!

Well, I hope to be back with you soon. I promise to give a better update on life soon-ish. But for now I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season!

Now if I can just get my snotty kiddos to smile for our 2010 Christmas photo...

1 comment:

  1. We ordered ours from Shutterfly too!! It was so hard picking from all of the cute cards...they have so many choices. I hope ya'll are doing well and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete