Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Homemade (ish) Pizza

A quick disclaimer before we get started... I can't say it's completely homemade because we bought all of the ingredients from the store and then put them together. So I guess we'll call it "Home-assembled Pizza"... How's that?

First thing's first. You're going to need 2 adorable helpers much like these...



Next you'll need:
1 Pizza crust (we use Pillsbury)
2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup sauce (we use Prego)
1 cup of pepperoni slices (about half a package)
And a heaping scoop of PATIENCE (not pictured below)


(Oh, and maybe a Buzz Lightyear if you happen to have one handy)

Preheat oven and bake crust for 5 min. Then have one of your helpers pour the sauce and smear over crust.



Add Cheese...



Then Pepperoni...



Be sure to hold your tongue just right to get them in place...



Don't forget to try it... After all, you want to make sure it's good.



Yep, it's good.



Top with just a little more cheese and bake for 15-17 minutes...



Serve warm on Buzz Lightyear plates and enjoy!



We sure did!

4 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I love reading your posts and seeing your pics! This is such a great idea! I cant wait to do stuff like this with my lil man! Was this a lunch or a dinner meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love homemade pizza! I just had to stop adding Italian seasoning to my sauce because Caleb didn't like the "green stuff!" I make mine half chicken and the kids' half cheese. Caleb's not much of a meat eater when it comes to pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!!!!

    ReplyDelete