Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Big and Little

Here are some pictures I took of the boys recently. I'm loving my new camera! And when the boys cooperate we all have lots of fun. We won't mention about when they don't... ahem.
Their Gram got them these shirts. Big Brother, Little Brother.

Little Brother loves playing in the sandbox! He will often look out through the window at their frog which holds the sand and whine in longing. He loves it.


Big Brother loves playing on his "Wing set" (swing set).  As you can see by his little tongue hanging out!

Here they are playing in the sand together. The older they get the more they play with the same things and we're learning to play together. Words like sharesay please and wait your turn are being used a lot more around our home. 

Yes you are reading those shirts correctly! They are both Big Brothers now!! We recently found out we are going to have another baby!

This is the number one reason I have not blogged lately. I have been quite puny with this pregnancy so far. I was sick with the boys early on too but since I have much more on my plate it seems to be worse this time around. 

I want to thank all of our family and friends for your words of encouragement and support! We are so blessed to be living out this life that God is allowing us to live! Not only that but He's given us people to live it out with! Thank you for doing life with us. 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful boys! You are blessed!! Congrats again on the new baby. I can't wait to see ya'll in July!

    Love,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you did the slideshow! So cute! We are so excited for yall and cant wait to meet your new little one in November! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! That's so so exciting!! We are getting surrounded by babies around this neighborhood! It's wonderful! I love the way you went about telling you were expecting..very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious. glad that the world knows about baby davis now! sam was in my lap when i was reading the blog and he started yelling Pey-Pey! Pey-Pey! he apparently was looking for him last night at church as well- he needed his buddy! see you soon.

    ReplyDelete